- JN -032023-1927207
- Mar 14, 2023
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company where your skills and expertise can help innovate and improve the quality, safety, and efficiency.
Bring energy, knowledge, innovation and leadership to carry out the following:
- Electrical SME for various GMP and non-GMP systems, ensuring compliance to all the company and regulatory procedures at all times.
- Ensure that all equipment is properly operated and maintained in line with Company standards, statutory requirements and industry best practice.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with outsourced partners and other departments to successfully complete tasks.
- Complete reviews, approvals and close-out of Electrical technical documentation in line with site standard approval process.
- Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture on site.
- Manage Site Electrical Safety Program
- Manage Site Electrical Atex Program
- Keep up to date on industry best practices specifically within the electrical area.
- Participate in energy surveys and implementation of energy projects.
- Lead continuous improvement projects through the identification of CAPA's from system failure investigations and investigation reports.
- Development of Company standard SOPs and implementation of equipment maintenance plans, thereby ensuring all equipment is properly operated and maintained.
- Provide support with audit/inspection requirements to ensure department compliance/readiness. Participate in internal and external audits and inspections
- Management of Functional Safety for Safety Instrumented Systems
What skills you will need:
In order to excel in this role,
- Must have as a minimum a 3rd level qualification (Level 8) in Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience working in pharma industry preferable, GMP background essential, in electrical systems, engineering and project management practices.
- CompEx Qualification
- Strong ATEX knowledge preferably CompEx Trained
- Good Knowledge of Arc Flash Requirements
- Good Knowledge and Understanding of Electrical Standard ET206 The Electrical Management and Safety at Work
- Experience in the design of the main Building Services Electrical systems such as MV/LV distribution and protection, Lighting systems, Small Power, Lighting, Generators, UPS and Fire safety and Detection systems
- Familiar with engineering project management tools, financial management skills including an ability to work within budgets and engineering technical skills.
- Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the customer/client relationship involved in project management.
- Excellent communication /presentation skills.
- Superior organizational and planning skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.