You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH772453 Dec 24, 2020 Competitive
My client, a leading manufacturing organisation in Tipperary, are looking to hire a qualified accountant for a 3 - 6 month contract. The ideal candidate will be available immediately.
- Prepare and review monthly management accounts
- Prepare and review the weekly production pack plus variance analysis
- Communicate and post intercompany recharges and reconcile intercompany accounts
- Stock control & stock reconciliations for multiple stock locations.
- Prepare and submit all regulatory, tax and statistical returns on a timely basis
- Assist in the preparation of Grants & R&D TC claims.
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA qualified accountant with previous industry experience in a similar role
- Strong IT skills. Proficiency in Excel, knowledge of Insight a distinct advantage.
- Flexibility as the contract duration may be extended.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.