- Republic of Ireland
- JN -032023-1926686
- Mar 03, 2023
Our client is looking to for a SAP SCM / APO Analyst to join their Global SAP SCM Team to analyse issues and develop and implement solutions.
Our Client is recruiting for SAP SCM/APO Analyst. The APO Analyst will analyse issues and develop and implement solutions for the organization as part of the Global SAP SCM Team. The successful candidate will be a primary contributor in design, issue resolution and a key stakeholder in projects requiring APO solutions.
Key responsibilities :
- Design, configure, implement, and test APO as it relates to Demand Planning & Production Planning areas of SAP.
- Hands on Configuration of core APO Modules - PP/DS , GATP, BOP , DP.
- Analysing and configuring process chains, resolving CIF issues in addition to knowledge of Characteristics based planning.
- Configure system to support planning scenarios.
- Ensuring system and connections are optimised. * Drive best practices on master data maintenance in all systems.
- Cross-functional ECC SAP knowledge in MM / SD / WM an advantage.
- Supports business processes as they relate to Planning modules.
- Develop detailed Functional system design documents to support system requirements.
- Engage with development team to deliver new functionality and troubleshoot issues.
- Support of end users to ensure proper system usage and understanding.
- Works closely with other IT personnel and vendors to ensure that delivered solutions meet business requirements.
- Contribute to global IT projects and support Business users simultaneously.
- 5 - 8+ years' experience configuration in SAP APO.
- Previous participation in APO and SAP implementations.
- In-Depth knowledge of APO, PPDS, SAP Production Planning data requirements and dependencies in addition to knowledge of Characteristics based planning.
- Experience with APO as it integrates to SAP ECC 6.0.
- Experience in ECC 6.0 MM planning modules and key functions .
- SAP S/4 Hana and IBP knowledge an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability in implementing change.
- Strong problem-solving skills for developing creative solutions and meeting project objectives are required.
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Demonstrated ability to make recommendations.
- Ability to inspire confidence among senior leaders and to provide valued communication guidance and coaching to others.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.