- Republic of Ireland
- JN -032023-1927003
- Mar 09, 2023
- €70k - €90k
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Sales Manager to drive the growth of our clients Industrial and Commercial customer base in Ireland.
Job: Sales Manager
Location: Ireland (with occasional international travel)
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Sales Manager to drive the growth of our clients Industrial and Commercial customer base in Ireland. You will be responsible for building strong relationships at a C-suite level, developing effective prospect strategies, and providing solutions that add clear value to our customers.
As the Sales Manager, you will work closely with our clients Marketing, Propositions, Bid Management, Commercial, Engineering, and Operations teams to develop and implement sales strategies that achieve their growth targets. You will also network with customer groups and trade bodies to stay at the forefront of energy solutions in Ireland.
- Sell capital and financed energy solutions to the industrial and commercial market in Ireland, including equipment only and full turnkey EPC.
- Upsell optimization services from these assets such as Demand Side Response and trading.
- Develop sector plans and targeting opportunities, representing the business at events such as trade shows, exhibitions, and networking events.
- Build relationships at the 'C' level, understand customer needs, and provide solutions that add value.
- Maintain a database of pipeline opportunities and contract wins, providing regular KPI reports and sales forecasts to the Senior Management Team.
- Provide competitor and market intelligence to influence the strategy and tactical position of the Sales channel.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate complex information to different audiences.
- Ability to network at the C-suite level and influence decision making.
- Experience in selling energy-saving projects and developing innovative solutions.
- Solid IT skills and ability to work with data.
- Degree qualification.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a leading energy solutions provider.
- Chance to network with trade bodies and customer groups.
- Collaborative work environment with internal teams.
- Occasional international travel
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.