- Republic of Ireland
- JN -022023-1926394
- Feb 27, 2023
This is an excellent Permanent Full Remote opportunity for someone with an interest in Sales, fluent in German or Dutch to work with a large Multinational Company in Ireland.
- Title: Sales Development Representative
- Language: German/ Dutch
- Salary: 38,800 base (60K OTE)
- Type: Full Time Perm & Full Remote (only for candidates based in Ireland)
You will drive top of the funnel sales activity that increases potential revenue for the company. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within assigned territories. You will develop new business opportunities to fuel pipeline by conducting strategic research and cold calling into the C-Suite of potential logos.
- Identify top quality opportunities for our sales team through discovery and qualification of outbound leads
- Effectively deliver Skillsoft's value proposition to new prospects
- Consistently reach daily goals of calls and emails
- Source new leads through creative outbound methods
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly pipeline goals
- Build credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage a high volume of accounts with a strategy on prioritisation of your accounts and time
- Closely monitor and assess prospects as they move through the sales pipeline
- At least 1 year of professional sales experience (open to Customer Support backgrounds too)
- Fluent in German and English, additional languages would be an advantage
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Experience prospecting and cold calling
- Consistent achievement of year over year quota attainment in new revenue
- Ambitious, organised, and energetic
- History of building strong, meaningful relationships and take pride in being a great communicator and follow-up
- Salesforce or other CRM Experience
- A positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, able to talk to and connect with all levels at an organisation
- Proven history of following through with goals and commitments
- Quick learner, able to take initiative with excellent at problem solving ability
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.