You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Republic of Ireland
- BBBH795147 Oct 05, 2021 Competitive
A great opportunity for a recent graduate to join a leading civil engineering infrastructural contractor in Ireland and the UK.
Day to day responsibilities will be:
- Site visits
- Setting out and levelling sites
- Reporting to the Senior Engineer
- Assisting with the submissions of valuations and recording all site activities
- Carrying out Health and Safety audits
- A relevant degree in Civil Engineering
- Spoken English
- Full, clean driving license
A successful candidate will be given a van and travel will be covered.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Coordinator | Construction & Property Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300