- Republic of Ireland
- JN -032023-1926904
- Mar 08, 2023
Unique opportunity to join a dynamic energy trading company as Financial Controller where you will have the opportunity to make a difference from day one.
The role of Financial Controller will play a lead role in all aspects of the financial management of a company with ambitious growth plans in the coming years. As the successful candidate you will help drive this growth by making sure financial processes are developed and scaled accordingly.
The company outsources their bookkeeping and strives for a high level of automation across all of their processes, allowing the incoming Financial Controller to focus on building a strong financial setup to support our growth ambitions.
This role is ideal for a proactive senior financial accountant or controller looking to apply their skills and knowledge in a fast growing environment where they will be expected to take on greater responsibilities over time as the company grows.
- Management of all financial processes and company cash flow
- Reconciliation of counterparty settlements
- Implement financial processes and systems required to enable the business to scale
- Work with the company's external accountants to ensure timely preparation of management accounts, year-end accounts, bookkeeping, payroll and Tax Returns
- Coordination and management of external audit
- Management of currency exposure
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified accountant with 3-5 years post qualified experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Advanced knowledge of excel and/or experience coding or automating processes
- Energy or trading sector experience an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Team Leader | Accounting & Finance - Commerce & Industry