- Republic of Ireland
- JN -032023-1927405
- Mar 16, 2023
Opportunity for 2 x Business Analysts to join a growing IT department and add to its capabilities. It is a very exciting time to be joining this company due to recent investment in exciting projects!
My client is looking to add 2 Business Analysts to their IT teams in April. This company is nationally recognised as being a great place to work, and offers more flexibility and work-life balance than many others. They are looking for contractors for a minimum of 6 months - this company knows a good BA when they see one and contracts here regularly extend for years at a time.
- Assisting the business with project scope documents through reviewing & analysing.
- Planning, organising and managing the requirements gathering process.
- Elicit requirements through workshops, process analysis and observation & many more methods
- Document agreed requirements on-time, in line with scope & goals of a project to ensure benefits are realised as early as possible.
- Conduct peer reviews for other business analysts.
- Prioritise requirements based on feasibility and business need, ensure a minimum viable approach is always adhered to.
- Effective communication to project stakeholders throughout a project.
- Document/analyse change requests as required by a project.
- Support development, system testing and user acceptance testing during a project.
- Work closely with the project manager including involvement in work breakdown structures & Post implementation reviews.
- Effectively track & record time spent on projects.
- Bring new ways of doing things through innovation to ensure you & your team are moving forward.
- 5+ years' experience in a business analyst role.
- Track record of working on major & complex projects, delivering requirements on-time and of excellent quality.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic - can work on own initiative and give guidance to the team,
- Ability to create clarity to complex problems through the use of visual models / diagrams.
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication, analysis, decision making and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate active listening skills
- Ability to engage, communicate & negotiate with all business stakeholders to foster good relationships.
- Ability to escalate any risks & issues to the appropriate person.
- Business awareness & knowledge with the ability to remain target focused when working to tight deadlines.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and follow through skills.
- Multi-tasking and prioritising skills.
- High level of technical knowledge, able to translate technical solutions into language stakeholders understand.
- Agile and flexible, adapting to each project, new processes & team challenges.
- Highly effective at learning new business domains.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Recruitment Consultant | Projects & Change Recruitment