Audit Technical Manager/Senior Manager
Republic of Ireland
- BBBH787189 Jul 08, 2021 Competitive
Excellent 100% Remote opportunity for an experienced Technical Audit/Accounting at Manager/Senior Manager level to join a unique consulting firm
Looking for a Technical Manager to strengthen the company team and facilitate our international expansion.
Main Duties & Responsibilities are
- Responsible for independently managing, planning, organising and monitoring all activities and processes within the Technical Team.
- Developing resources, tools & templates to support accountants serve their clients.
- Creating new products and services that will make accountants' lives easier.
- Attainment of individual and divisional financial objectives.
- Training, coaching and mentoring of Technical Team members to ensure the ongoing attainment of the Group's quality and customer experience objectives.
- Participation as required in product development projects including technical content creation and review.
- Providing internal and external support services in the areas of auditing, financial reporting, company law, regulation and tax. Managing and reviewing the responses to queries from clients on our knowledge hub platform
- Liaising with accountants to identify their wants and needs and to develop creative and practical solutions.
- Effective leadership & management of the Technical Team members.
- Engagement with and support of Group's marketing plan.
- Management of sales pipeline, specifically: development of pipeline and conversion of leads into clients.
- Development of tools and templates that are used internally and externally for the delivery of support services in the areas of auditing, financial reporting and tax to accountants.
- Development and maintenance of operational systems to optimise the efficiency and quality of service delivery and customer experience in the Group.
- Responding to and dealing with both internal and external technical queries within the agreed time frame.
- Undertaking technical research to support the technical teams within the Group.
- Ensuring high quality and efficient service delivery on all client projects.
- Ensure that all incoming queries, leads and chargeable engagements are accurately captured and recorded in the company's CRM on a timely basis.
Qualifications & Experience
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CPA).
- Ideally Tax Qualified but not a prerequisite.
- While not a requirement, a qualification in any one of the following areas would prove desirable: Financial Reporting, Company Law or Taxation.
- Top 10-20 Audit Experience.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Experience of Large Company & SME auditing and financial reporting.
Skills requirements, experience & attributes
- A desire to become a business owner.
- Leadership skills with an ability to motivate and guide team members.
- Interested in being different in your role as an accountant, while gaining unique experience as an advisor to the accountancy profession in your role as trusted advisor.
- Capable of providing practical solutions to address the real-life challenges facing accountants.
- Build rapport quickly with clients and potential clients.
- Self-motivation with drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a team environment will be essential.
- Decision making, initiative, follow-through on issues.
- Results oriented.
- Stress resistant.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A desire and ability to solve problems in all circumstances.
- Excellent planning & organisation skills.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong awareness and understanding of customer experience requirements.
- Ability to blend creativity with attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4321555