Accounts Payable Team Leader - Part time - Fully remote
Republic of Ireland
- BBBH791250 Aug 25, 2021 €30k - €40k
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Team Leader to join one of the world's leading tech giants.
6 months fix term contract | Excellent Opportunity| Available Immediately|Part time| 3 hours per day Monday - Friday.
- Manage and motivate the AP team including twice monthly 1-1's; quarterly Greenline reviews and any training as required.
- Accountable for the accurate and timely processing of supplier invoices; contractor invoices and employee expenses- ensuring they are paid in accordance with agreed terms and policies.
- Twice monthly payment runs - review of proposed payments and bank approvals.
- Ensuring all VAT returns and payments are correct and submitted on time for each entity
- Month end tasks: prepare General accruals by entity , assistance and review of prepayments and contractor accruals by entity, prepare TP accruals and Atlas postings, review of AP postings, Preparation and review of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Support for the team to cover time off and peak workloads.
- One off projects that impact the AP team- eg IR35 and Brexit
- Audit - completion of requests for the AP team
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy, combined with excellent numeracy skills.
- Be highly motivated with the ability to manage personal and team deadlines.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with relevant parties as required.
- Proficiency in the English language is a requirement.
- Have strong computer skills especially in computerised accounting software and MS Office.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience of working in a similar finance role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555