You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH771393 Dec 04, 2020 Competitive
Globally recognised and award-winning innovators of Critical Power and Energy management are looking for a Procurement Manager to join their Purchasing Department
The Procurement Manager is a key member of the Purchasing Department and plays a significant role in the management of the strategic and operational aspects of the department.
- Develop and execute new improved procurement strategies across all channels of purchasing.
- Manage supplier relationships and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Explore alternate sources for goods and materials.
- Manage end of life components.
- Ordering and inventory control.
- Review all new Supplier Agreements.
- Actively participate in Supplier performance reviews.
- Delegate tasks and supervise the work of purchasing team.
- Manage BOMs on SAP B1 and production orders.
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Develop policies and procedures for collecting and reporting key metrics and forecasts.
Qualifications, Key Skills and Experience:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- SAP Business one experience an advantage
- 3 to 5 year's experience as purchasing manager or similar role
- Knowledge of inventory and supply chain management
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Flexible, professional & highly organized
- Project management experience preferable
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300