- JN -012023-1914162
- Mar 10, 2023
Our client is seeking a Project Engineer to join their manufacturing facility in Drogheda. The successful candidate will report directly to the Projects Manager.
Our client has a range of ongoing and upcoming projects in the areas of environmental and process improvement, energy reduction, alternative fuels, and alternative raw materials.
- Working with the Projects Manager to deliver a portfolio of capital projects to support the plant operating strategy
- Define the scope of a range of projects in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Manage project execution
- Ensure compliance with all relevant safety regulations and legislation
- Responsible for multidisciplinary project design
- Liaising with suppliers, designers, and consultants
- Preparation of Tender Documents for the supply and installation of equipment
- On-site supervision of contractors
- Management of project budgets and schedules
- Completing project handover to operating plant
- Design and feasibility studies
The candidate should bring a positive attitude and self-starting ability with the aptitude to take
ownership of projects as required and see them through to completion. Along with:
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in project execution
- A degree/qualification in Engineering/Projects Management or related discipline
- Experience in management of safety aspects of projects would be advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and AutoCAD
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience operating in heavy industry an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.