- BBBH818102 Jun 03, 2022 Competitive
A Global Payments Company are looking for a Business Continuity Planning Analyst to join their company - Remote first position
This role assists leadership in the delivery of strategies for both short term and long-term goals, leading to the execution of optimized processes that comprise of measurable and repeatable methods that drive consistency across the enterprise.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
The Ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field or five years of
experience in business continuity planning, emergency management, or continuity of
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), Certificate of the Business
Continuity Institute (CBCI), or equivalent
- Experience in managing projects is required.
- Experience in technology, exhibiting a sound aptitude for learning technical systems
and environments required.
- Experience in business continuity planning and conducting a business impact
analysis is required.
- Experience in planning contingency & alternate site tests, including test objectives,
scripts, approvals, waivers.
- Experience working collaboratively in a team.
- Experience in assisting with the management of business continuity tests or events.
- Preferred experience in assisting or leading the management of disaster recovery
events, security incidents, and the crisis management team response.
- Experience promoting Business Continuity and Security Awareness for regional
- Strong knowledge of ISO22301, FFIEC BCP IT Examination Handbook, FINRA Rule
4370, and PCI-DSS Requirements
JOB KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Quality ownership: Takes responsibility, works to deliver to high standards. Uses
structured and methodical approaches, keeps track of progress, and manages time
- Continual improvement: proactively seeking feedback, learns from experiences, has
a realistic perception of his/her strengths and weaknesses,
- Professional judgement: effective gathering and analysis of information, grasps
information quickly, can extract key information and can identify key issues.
- Communication: can communicate clearly and professionally with confidence, can
stick to the point, and cut through complicated technical jargon to provide a clear
- Awareness, innovation, and curiosity: can see how programs can be developed and
with them how the business can be supported in its mission, is comfortable with
challenges which might require a new or different approach, produce ideas.
- Collaboration: can build relationships internally and externally, works together to
achieve success, be supportive and helpful. Can interact easily with industry experts
to build knowledge of best practices and industry trends.
- Resilience: maintaining professionalism under challenging circumstances can
overcome setbacks and can manage in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software, including SharePoint, PowerPoint, Visio,
Excel, and Word.
- Proficiency using resiliency / GRC tools such as RiskLogic, Archer, SAI360, or
- Capable of working with all levels of personnel in a clear and concise manner is
- Knowledge of Emergency Management & Crisis Response preferred.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Legal Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555