Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- BBBH792354 Sep 15, 2021 Competitive
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist required - Previous experience recruiting within the pharmaceutical / biotechnology/life sciences industry would be highly advantageous.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sources, identifies, and qualifies candidates for key roles within company using a variety of creative recruiting methods.
- Work with hiring managers and HR to identify and clarify job specifications in order to effectively source best candidate pool.
- Maintains, revises, and helps develop job descriptions for all positions within company.
- Assists in development of a staffing plan to support current hiring need.
- Establish and/or maintain effective relationships with hiring managers, HR partners, and candidate pool, and external recruiters.
- Post advertisements on ATS, industry websites, social media sites, and internet job boards as needs dictate.
- Monitors open positions and "fill time"; suggests alternate recruiting methods as appropriate.
- Ensure all hiring practices and policies are adhered to.
- Ensure knowledge of up to date recruiting trends remains current.
- May act as representative for the business at career fairs.
- May provide counsel and assistance to hiring managers and interviewers to ensure compliance with company's policies and legal requirements.
- Responds to employee inquiries regarding hiring and employment policies, procedures, and programs.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in HR or relevant field with 5-10 years direct recruiting experience (in house or agency)in a fast paced, high-volume environment with direct sourcing experience.
- You are a critical thinker, comfortable with ambiguity and focused on candidate experience, hiring manager experience and key recruiting metrics.
- Previous experience using a ATS (Workday preferred) along with recruitment in the recruiting pharmaceutical / biotechnology/life sciences industry would be highly advantageous.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.