- BBBH783400 May 26, 2021 €40 - €50 ph
Are you a Quality Engineer in a regulated industry looking to take the step to senior QE? An ideal opportunity to join a Limerick based company.
Senior Quality Engineer - Limerick
Excellent opportunity for a driven and passionate Senior Quality Engineer to join an established Medical device Manufacturing company in Limerick .This position will work within the Quality function, finding and implementing improvements in a highly automated and high-volume manufacturing environment.
This role is ideal for someone who enjoys working in a dynamic and cross-functional environment.
This position is ideal for someone who has
- Expertise creating, filling out, and reviewing records as part of non-conforming product reports, CAPA records, and audit results within the Quality Management System.
- Demonstrated experience with and implementation of Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, or other similar analysis tools.
- Demonstrated ability to review and criticize quality Technical documents that are critical.
- An understanding and working knowledge of FDA and ISO regulations.
- Will suit a candidate with 3+ years experience in Quality Engineering.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Examination and evaluation of technical materials of high quality.
- To assist Operations and other support functions in achieving their goals, provide QA support.
- Ensure that all medical device regulatory agencies are following cGMPs (e.g. FDA and ISO )
- Drive and implement quality improvement within product lines and across the facility using quality management systems.
- Assist and support with the implementation of Lean Manufacturing throughout the facility.
- Level 8 Degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- FDA and ISO requirements are well-understood and well-practiced.
- Certified in Six Sigma or as a quality engineer.
- Proven problem solver and Excellent team player.
- 3+ years of experience in a regulated environment is required.
If you feel you would be a fit, or would like to find out more about this role, click the 'apply now' button or reach out to Ula on 021 2300 300 or email@example.com today
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Science Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300