- JN -032023-1926669
- Mar 03, 2023
- €50 - €60 ph
What an opportunity, with my client a leading pharmaceutical company located in Limerick seeking to hire a Project Engineer as part of an expansion project to join their growing team.
This is a long term hourly rate contract with the hourly rate dependant on experience.
- Designs and specifies cGMP process equipment, piping, and controls.
- Manages small-to-mid sized projects related to process equipment and manufacturing.
- Assists in the design review, site acceptance and installation of equipment.
- Identifies & implements corrective/preventative actions for existing equipment and manufacturing processes.
- Identifies & implements process improvements for manufacturing processes and utilities.
- Assists with tech transfer activities, such as process scale up and New Product Introductions (NPIs).
Education & Experience:
- Requires BS/BEng in Chemical, Process or Mechanical engineering with 3+ years related
- Ability to work as a contractor in Ireland free of visa restrictions.
- Experience in the Biopharmaceutical sector is desirable but not essential.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter Gerard Crowley by emailing or by calling 021 2 300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.