- JN -012024-1953636
- Jan 09, 2024
- €40 - €50 ph
There is a amazing opportunity for someone that has experience working in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech or Health Care industry that has extensive experience with Change Controls.
You will get to work with a leading Biotechnology company based in Limerick on an initial 12 month hourly rate contract and will need to have the required experience to be considered for this role.
You will become part of the QA Compliance & Quality Department if successful and join a fast paced and very experienced team.
Responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Review of change controls for both execution and closure
- Manage the training on the change control system
- Attend meetings and manage various projects associated with the change control system including:
- New product introduction / transfers
- New equipment introduction / equipment modifications
- Review of change controls specifically in the Compliance steps
- Working and reporting on the daily / weekly metrics
- Generating the metrics and quarterly reports for various products.
- Schedule management of the change control team and prioritise the work in progress, incoming and outgoing assignments
- External department task management within the change control system.
Education and Experience:
- 4 - 5 Years experience working with Change Controls in pharmaceutical, biotech or health care industries.
- Requires BSc/BEng in scientific discipline or related field
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Experience with metrics and reports in QA setting
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.