You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH793018 Sep 21, 2021 €50 - €60 ph
I am delighted to be partnering with a market leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Limerick. This client is seeking to hire a 'Project Engineer' on a 12 month contract.
- Manages small-to-medium sized projects related to process equipment and manufacturing.
- Assists in the design review, site acceptance and installation of equipment.
- Prepares piping and instrumentation diagrams and other related drawings.
- Develops process flow diagrams.
- Supports QA validation department by preparing design documents and assisting in protocol execution.
- Prepares engineering evaluations and executes change control documentation.
- May supervise mechanical, electrical and automation contractors.
- Maintains company reputation by enforcing compliance with all relevant laws, policies and regulations.
Key Competencies Required:
- Direct experience with biopharmaceutical process equipment is preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3rd Level Degree in Chemical, Process or Mechanical engineering.
- 5+ years relevant industry experience.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter William Trevor by calling 021-230-0330 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300