You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH793018 Sep 21, 2021 €50 - €60 ph
Very exciting opportunity to work as a Project Engineer in a 12-month contract role for a large multinational company located in Limerick.
- Designs, specifies and commissions new and renovated biopharmaceutical process equipment.
- Provide engineering support and problem solving for existing equipment and manufacturing processes.
- Designs and specifies cGMP process equipment, piping, and controls.
- Manages small-to-mid sized projects related to process equipment and manufacturing.
- Assists in the design review, site acceptance and installation of equipment.
- Prepares piping and instrumentation diagrams and other related drawings.
- Develops Process Flow Diagrams for manufacturing processes.
- Supports QA Validation department by preparation of design documents and assists in protocol execution.
- Assists in investigations of process equipment, utility systems, and control system anomalies, as well as safety incidents.
- Implements corrective/preventative actions for existing equipment and manufacturing processes.
- Prepares engineering evaluations and test plans for and executes change control documentation.
- May supervise mechanical, electrical, and automation contractors.
- Requires BS/BEng in Chemical, Process or Mechanical engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Direct experience with biopharmaceutical process equipment is preferred.
For more information on this role please contact Alex Doyle: Project and Process expert recruiter @ Morgan McKinley 021 2300 300 / email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300