You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH791720 Aug 31, 2021 €30 - €40 ph
I am excited to be working with a leading multinational medical device company who is seeking to hire a Project Engineer to join their growing team in Limerick.
- Report into senior project engineer (cell lead) working within 4GT.
- Responsible for new line installs and retrofits of a specific cell.
- Provide engineering support for developing new and improving existing equipment and process related activities.
- Define process engineering requirements based on safety standards and customer needs.
- Assist in determining budgets.
- Manufacturing background.
- Exposure towards the NCMR or CAPA solutions methodology.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Level 8 in relevant engineering discipline.
- 2+ years of medical device industry exposure.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter William Trevor by calling 021-230-0330 or by emailing email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300