Production Manager - Limerick
- BBBH792606 Sep 17, 2021 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for a Production Manager for our manufacturing client looking to make the next step in their career in Limerick!
Our Limerick client is currently looking for a Production Manager to join their team in Limerick.
The main functions of this position are to oversee, plan and organise production on site.
- Responsible for creating, organising, and forecasting the weekly production plan and issue to the management team.
- Ensure that weekly, monthly, and annual productions plans are developed and delivered upon.
- Issue picking lists and batch preparation for production.
- Carry out all relevant duties in accordance with SOP'S and pre-requisites.
- Report production performances with respect to personnel and equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years manufacturing experience ideally in industries such as food production.
- Third level degree would be ideal but is not essential.
- Exceptional oral & written communication skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300