- JN -012024-1955040
- Jan 29, 2024
We are currently looking for a Process Engineer to join a leading medical devices company in Limerick. This is a long term hourly rate position with rates depending on experience.
- Responsible for all water room and formulations process' - including validation and on site coordination of activities and contractors in a regulated environment.
- Management of the maintenance system, procedures, and improvement projects associated with the water room and formulations process'.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop and implement process improvements and projects in line with strategic site goals and objectives associated with the water room.
- Implementation and adherence of safety/environmental requirements on existing process', and purchase and installation of all new water room and formulation equipment.
- Ensure effective closure on Quality System documents (Audit Actions, NCR's, CAPA's, CAIAs, etc) under their control.
- Ensure all maintenance, process developments, change control and system improvements for the Water Room are managed in accordance with the Quality management system.
- Management of a team of technicians supporting the Water room and Formulations area.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Degree in Marine/Mechanical/Industrial Chemistry/Process Engineering.
- Experience with GMP Formulations process' in a Medical Device or Pharmaceutical setting.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role - ideally in a high volume Medical Device or Pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter Gerard Crowley by calling 021 2 300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.