- JN -052023-1932667
- May 11, 2023
We are working with a large Medical Technology company who is looking to add a Manufacturing Engineer and grow thier team!!
Are you a Mechanical Engineer looking to make your next move? Do you have over 7 years experience in this space? This could be the perfect role for you!
The Senior Mechanical Engineer responsibilities include: overseeing of test execution and root cause analysis activities, creation of test plans and methods, protocols, and reports. Working closely with stakeholders, the will add technical input and leadership.
Duties / Accountabilities:
- Design working assemblies and detailed components for electromechanical medical devices and fixtures.
- Conduct sustaining engineering activities including root-cause analysis and Design of Experiments.
- Work with other Engineers, Technicians, and Operators to coordinate testing.
- Generate documentation of integrated systems.
- Work within a cross-functional team and meet with stakeholders in tackling design details, assessing field complaints, and getting input from support teams.
- Interface with Manufacturing Team and external suppliers during the development and product enhancement stages to establish requirements and provide input to meet project milestones.
- Utilise Design for Six Sigma tools as appropriate to enhance the product design.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to members of the team.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar, with 7-10 years of relevant industrial experience in an electro-mechanical environment.
- Strong background in Computer Aided Design and PLM systems.
- Experience with data acquisition, analysis, and statistical approaches.
- Knowledge of applicable international regulations and standards (e.g. IEC 60601, EU MDR).
- Experience in design verification and validation of Medical Device in a regulated environment is preferred.
- Expertise with detailed component design.
- Expertiese in assembly design and management including tolerance stack-up analysis.
- Expertise in interdisciplinary systems, including electromechanical and electronic systems is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with Solidworks and Minitab is desirable.
- Self-starter, team player, proactive, hands-on.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.