Materials Planning Manager
- BBBH770683 Nov 24, 2020 Competitive
An exciting opportunity to take up a strategically important & high visibility role with a leading Global Bio-Pharmaceutical multinational based in Limerick
Our cutting edge Limerick based Client, are seeking a highly experienced Global Material Planning Manager to join their existing team.
A business critical & high visibility role within the organisation role, the Material Planning Manger will be responsible for managing a mix of supply chain activities that significantly impacts the Global Supply Chain function. The Material Planning Manager will be tasked with determining and deploying effective strategies to evaluate, understand and mitigate materials & components supply and obsolescence risk.
- Working collaboratively with multiple internal stakeholders including but not limited to 3PLs, Raw Material Suppliers, Supply planning, Raw Materials & Components Management, Quality Assurance and Strategic Sourcing.
- Supports the actions required to mitigate supply risk to the business across raw materials & components supply network.
- Evaluates and analyses supply position with changes to the production schedule through timely and effective scenario planning and analysis.
- Performs risk analysis of the materials & components supply chain and recommend strategies to avoid risk and ensure reliable supply.
- Analyze raw material inventory levels to maintain safety stock strategy objectives relative to manufacturing plan and stock levels.
- Evaluates existing product flow and identify new stocking/inventory holding opportunities.
- Provides management with analysis of current supply network processes and proactively make recommendations on opportunities to improve these processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or science background and 7 years of relevant experience in a cGMP environment
- Pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience a plus
- ASCM (formerly APICS) or other related Supply Chain certifications a plus.
- Must be familiar with the concepts of supply chain risk management and supplier relationship management
- Business case development and analysis
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain, Planning & Procurement Recruitment