- JN -052023-1932180
- May 03, 2023
New opportunity to join a leading Pharma company in Limerick as a CQV Engineer, to be part of an exciting expansion project. 12 month hourly rate contract, with rates depending on experience.
Schedule, execute and review Continuing Qualification activities for large and small equipment.
Strong Quality background and familiar with Site change controls in general.
- Assess executed change controls and deviations for impact to the Qualified state.
Installation Qualifications (IQs), Operational Qualifications (OQs), and where applicable Performance Qualifications (PQs).
Reviews Validation protocols and summary reports generated by the Validation team against standard operating procedures and policies.
- Ensure all installation and commissioning deliverables are met as per schedule.
Education & Experience:
- Technical qualification at third level or equivalent in Engineering.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role in a pharmaceutical environment.
- The right to freely work in Ireland with no VISA restrictions.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter Gerard Crowley by calling 021-2300-300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.