- Nov 24, 2022
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Compliance Specialist to work for a leading Pharma company on a 12 month hourly rate contract.
The primary role of the Compliance Specialist will be responsible for all activities relating to operational support and compliance for the production of company products.
- Responsible for deviation analysis and report drafting for non-compliance issues within different departments.
- Ensuring that CAPAs are properly recognised and put into effect.
- Provides full assistance to departments on change controls, risk assessments, and corrective/preventative plans.
- Review and approve preventive maintenance work orders on the CMMS system to assess for compliance with established SOP's.
- Maintain and execute any of the GMP compliance related activities as required.
- A Degree in Science or Engineering
- 3+ years relevant experience
- The right to work in Ireland freely with no visa restrictions
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.