Cleaning Validation Consultant
- BBBH787718 Jul 15, 2021 Competitive
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Cleaning Validation Consultant to join a growing validation team in a leading Pharmaceutical company.
Cleaning Validation Consultant - Pharma - Limerick - 12 Month Contract
I am delighted to be working with an extremely well-respected manufacturing company in Limerick who are seeking to attract a Cleaning Validation Consultant. The successful candidate will have 3+ years working in a QA Validation or Cleaning Validation position. If you want to work in a dynamic and cross functional team among people who love what they do please apply below.
- Generating an Executing of cleaning validation protocols.
- Experience on writing and approving Deviations/ GMP documents.
- Technical writing experience in writing site reports.
- Obtaining Cleaning Validation samples in conjunction with Upstream/Downstream processing.
- CIP, SIP, cleaning validation, autoclave, thermal mapping, swabbing and sampling.
- Experience in Gowning for IOS7/ISO8,.
- Level 8 in Science or Engineering.
- Extensive knowledge of cGMP/GDP regulations.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Science Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300