- JN -032023-1927340
- Mar 16, 2023
Working with a well known Irish brand, I am looking for a Business Systems Analyst to work on continuous improvement initiatives within the business!
This is a hybrid role based in Limerick!
The primary purpose of this role is to support a portfolio of applications as a functional systems analyst. By understanding the processes executed on each system, this role will proactively work with IT teams to ensure systems are working effectively and that continuous improvement is to the fore in terms of system configuration, utilisation, and Business Reporting.
- Support, manage and maintain a portfolio of applications at a functional and admin level.
- Resolve first line functional support & process issues on systems.
- Escalation liaison with IT teams for prioritisation, analysis & resolution of any technical incidents or problems
- Work collaboratively across all teams in to identify opportunities to enhance our processes through system use.
- Draft business requirements document(s) to clearly articulate the business challenge, needs & benefits
- Working with IT, plan and Provide Release Management and change control for system upgrades and product enhancements to ensure that risk is managed effectively and that improvements in application functionality are applied effectively and with minimal risk or impact to our business.
- Participate with peers and teams to ensure on-time testing, sign off and deployment of all new deliverables
- Produce documented processes and relevant support & user guides to ensure effective and efficient work practices
- Continuous development of plans for failover and testing of critical systems to ensure resilience is in place and tested, including business continuity planning.
- Support wider team with training on new systems and procedures
- Minimum of two years' experience in supporting business systems, preferably on an ERP.
- Experience working as system admin/analyst or business systems support role across multiple business systems
- Business analysis & requirement gathering experience with proven methodologies.
- Experience drafting & publishing Process maps and user support documentation.
- Strong communication skills & experience dealing with IT Teams.
- Experience developing reports on end-user tools such as Discoverer, PowerBi or TargIT
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.