- JN -022023-1925399
- Feb 08, 2023
A global leader within aviation leasing has exclusively retained us in the hiring of a senior paralegal for their Limerick offices!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
Aircraft Leasing and Purchase/Sale Transactions:
- Assist with the drafting and review of lease agreements and related conditions precedent and closing documents, including closing checklists, insurance certificates and corporate approvals.
- Assist with the preparation and review of aircraft purchase and sale documentation, including bills of sale, acceptance certificates, escrow agreements and warranty assignments, and liaise with airframe and engine manufacturers with respect to the same
- Support the contract and delivery process for new aircraft deliveries
- Attend to post-closing matters including preparation of aircraft and lease file indexes, following-up on post-closing conditions, distributing documents to lessees and updating the company's legal files
- Prepare trust agreements to support lease transactions
- Liaise with outside counsel as needed
- Other duties as assigned, including physical and electronic records management and system maintenance
- Responsible for all corporate compliance and governance matters for MRL entities in association with Group legal and governance teams, including forming and dissolving entities and preparation of:
- Coordinating with outside counsel on foreign entity government filings; preparing and filing documents for annual shareholder and director meetings;
- Unceasing legal research related to relevant foreign and domestic statutes; liaising with directors on corporate matters;
- Assist various personnel with corporate questions and KYC requests
- Maintaining certs and obtaining certs
- Coordinate and oversee preparation for and conduct of MRL entity board meetings for aircraft transactions and liaise with Group legal governance teams for other general corporate governance and legal compliance matters
- Assist attorneys with securities offerings, financing transactions and other corporate/M&A transactions, including drafting and review of closing documents and maintenance of data rooms
- Minimum of five (3) years' experience as a paralegal, preferably at a law firm or in-house at a company with both domestic and international activities
- Bachelor's degree and/or paralegal certificate.
- Experience with iManager or other document repository software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel) and willingness to learn other applications.
- Professional, dependable, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and take on new types of projects as the company evolves or needs arise
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management, staff, and external service providers
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with appropriate discretion
- Able to manage time efficiently, prioritize effectively and handle multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Occasional travel may be required. Must be able to travel internationally.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.