view_exposed_customization_page_attachments(Array) (Line: 297) Drupal\Core\Render\MainContent\HtmlRenderer->invokePageAttachmentHooks(Array) (Line: 273) Drupal\Core\Render\MainContent\HtmlRenderer->prepare(Array, Object, Object) (Line: 117) Drupal\Core\Render\MainContent\HtmlRenderer->renderResponse(Array, Object, Object) (Line: 90) Drupal\Core\EventSubscriber\MainContentViewSubscriber->onViewRenderArray(Object, 'kernel.view', Object) call_user_func(Array, Object, 'kernel.view', Object) (Line: 111) Drupal\Component\EventDispatcher\ContainerAwareEventDispatcher->dispatch('kernel.view', Object) (Line: 156) Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handleRaw(Object, 1) (Line: 68) Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 57) Drupal\Core\StackMiddleware\Session->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 47) Drupal\Core\StackMiddleware\KernelPreHandle->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 191) Drupal\page_cache\StackMiddleware\PageCache->fetch(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 128) Drupal\page_cache\StackMiddleware\PageCache->lookup(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 82) Drupal\page_cache\StackMiddleware\PageCache->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 47) Drupal\Core\StackMiddleware\ReverseProxyMiddleware->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 52) Drupal\Core\StackMiddleware\NegotiationMiddleware->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 23) Stack\StackedHttpKernel->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 708) Drupal\Core\DrupalKernel->handle(Object) (Line: 19)
Associate Microbiology Manager role available with a global biotech based in Limerick
Associate Manager QC Microbiology
Excellent opportunity to join a world class team based in Limerick. This biotech is continuing to grow and expand during these difficult times and I have no doubt that it will continue to thrive over the coming years.
This role offers a senior candidate, who may or may not have people management experience, the chance to grow and develop in one of the most well renowned pharmaceuticals in the world.
Summary: Oversees the laboratory quality control testing of in-process samples, sampling of utilities and manages the environmental monitoring programme.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Manage a team of laboratory analysts within the QC microbiology department involved in the analysis of intermediates (in process) and bulk drug substance in a cGMP regulatory environment. Distribute work load and monitor progress.
* Manage the environmental monitoring programme, including surface, settling and viable and non-viable particulate air monitoring of aseptic operations and controlled areas
* Manages product testing to ensure efficient and compliant operations.
* Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required regulatory standards, conforms to company policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
* Review and approve method protocols, reports and SOPs.
* Assist in the preparation for internal/customer/regulatory inspections.
* Ensure a safe working environment within the laboratory.
* Proactively identify and implement lab process improvements, lean initiatives.
* Oversee or conduct laboratory investigations and generates reports in response to invalid assays, Deviations, OOS/OOT.
* Ensure that CAPAs and Change Controls are initiated and completed on time and in accordance with site procedures.
* Present analytical data reports clearly and concisely to senior management, including QC performance metrics and trends.
* Ability to train, develop and mentor direct reports and effectively manage the performance of individuals.
Education and Experience:
* Requires BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field with 6+ years of relevant experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.