You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- 818763 Jun 13, 2022 Competitive
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Anti Money Laundering Analyst to join a Multinational Organisation within the Financial Services Industry.
This role is based in Dublin 2 with the option of hybrid working.
- Ensure compliance with the Criminal Justice Act 2010.
- Prepare Suspicious Activity Reports for review by the Head of Financial Crime and submit to relevant authorities.
- Review Change of Address Reports for possible CDD updates and engage with business to complete forms.
- Provide training of AML policies and procedures to relevant business functions.
- Be aware of any changes to legislation, regulatory & industry guidelines and MRLO and managing implementation of same.
- Assist in adhoc AML/CFT duties as they arise.
The ideal candidate:
- 3rd level qualification in an Economic or Numerical Discipline.
- Relevant experience using systems relevant to AML.
- AML/CFT Qualification or Licentiate of the Associate of Compliance Officers - desirable.
For further information, please contact Lauren Cottrell in M3S by applying for this job posting.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
+ 353 21 2300 301