- JN -022023-1924281
- Feb 16, 2023
Great opportunity for an entry level/ junior administrative assistant with our Public Sector client in Limerick. This is a permanent role with great opportunity for growth and longevity.
The purpose of the role is to provide coordination and administrative support to the Regional Business Development Team in Limerick and on occasion in other offices, and to undertake a diverse portfolio of activities that support the Regional Team in delivery of investments from the region.
- In depth knowledge of computer packages, proficiency and experience in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential together with the ability to use social media platforms;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet challenging deadlines;
- A third level qualification is desirable together with an interest in working towards a Degree qualification;
- A full driving licence is desirable;
- A familiarity with content creation applications (Canva, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe InDesign) will be advantageous;
- Ongoing flexibility and interest in career progression and development via opportunities, which may arise in the organisation's office network;
- Aspects of this role will require travel and working outside of normal office hours.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.