- JN -022023-1924956
- Feb 01, 2023
- €40k - €50k
A Maintenance Technician is required on a shift basis within a growing Manufacturing organization. This organization promotes training, learning and development across the maintenance team.
- Build upon and improve existing process design to optimize process
- Drive yield improvement through effective planned maintenance and fast response to repair issue
- Provide input on equipment installation, total preventative maintenance, electrical maintenance
- Calibration of Equipment
- Using PLC programme to diagnose technical faults and problem resolution
- Minimum of a level 6 qualification in Industrial Automation, Mechanical/Electronic Engineering, or equivalent trade qualification an advantage
- Should have at least 2 years high volume manufacturing experience, with a working knowledge of special purpose equipment and pick and place systems
- Working knowledge of PLCs, pneumatic systems and actuators, AC & DC motors and controllers
- Must be available to work shift
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team, work under pressure and to deadlines
- Demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving
- Must be computer literate
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.