- JN -022023-1925803
- Feb 17, 2023
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be working with a multinational FMCG to recruit a Supply Chain Planner to join their expanding supply chain team in Kilkenny.
Reporting to the Planning Manager, the Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for planning, organising and coordinating the production schedules. The planner is tasked with accurately scheduling sufficient production to supply customer demand without incurring waste or impeding objectives.
- Develop and maintain the 18 month rolling demand forecast for customers.
- Develop and track key forecasting KPI's such as sales order/contract fill rate, forecast accuracy etc.
- Continuously improve forecasting techniques, method, and approach.
- Work with Commercial and Planning teams to develop allocation plan (demand prioritisation)
- Conduct current and future forecasting analysis
- Hold monthly sales and operational planning meetings
- Develop objective safety stock targets per product.
- Maintain weekly stock reports vs. plan and generate action plans to address imbalances.
- Establish and monitor service level KPI's for the Demand Planning function.
- Identify and lead demand planning system enhancements required to adapt to changing business environments, processes and products.
- Capable of working with cross functional teams to deliver accurate consensus forecasts.
- Excellent computer skills and good command of Excel
- Exceptional analytical skills; detail oriented and well organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of demand management, forecasting processes in sales, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues..
- Knowledge of Dairy or similar food processing industry
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.