- JN -022023-1926099
- Feb 22, 2023
I am currently seeking a Quality officer who is responsible for leading out quality management activities across the site.
This is a permanent role based on site in Kilkenny. You will work closely with stakeholders to improve performance to quality standards.
The successful person will have a degree in science or engineering with a minimum 5 years in a large Dairy, food, or pharmaceutical company. You must have experience in QA, food safety and process improvement in an operational environment. Experience in auditing and facilitating corrective action is desirable.
- Lead quality management across the site.
- Audit quality practices and processes within the site focusing on deviations.
- Own the site CAPA process including assignment of effective RCA's for all process deviations including plant events, OOS, customer complaints and audit actions.
- Drive quality targets and standards.
- Daily review of QC data.
- Train and mentor employees to correct standard to ensure performance across QA, QC, and food safety.
- Oversee CCP's and QCP's verification.
- Liaise with departments to deliver quality processes in relation to customer, production, and suppliers.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.