- BBBH819512 Jun 17, 2022 Competitive
I am excited to be collaborating with a food and agricultural production company who, due to expansion, are seeking a quality/technical manager to join their growing team within the packhouse.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking to learn and grow within a company who focus on culture and progression. This role will be based on site in Kilkenny.
The successful candidate will have a background and experience coming from food production, nutrition, or agriculture. Previous experience developing, implementing, and managing quality systems within the fresh produce and food industry is necessary. You will have directly worked and consulted with regulatory and accreditation standards such as Bord Bia. An excellent knowledge and understanding of the major retailers and their requirements are desirable.
- Oversee the quality management system to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and standards to Bord Bia, Global Gap and TFS.
- Maintain compliance with existing and new legislation and regulations.
- Conduct annual reviews of HACCP, risk assessment and ensure it is updated in line with changes or new processes.
- Oversee the implementation of the internal audit programme ensuring all non-conformances are closed out efficiently.
- Lead and support preparation for external audits ensuring closure of any findings and recommendations.
- Work closely with the customers to ensure they are understood and address any issues related to quality and food safety.
- Deliver training for employees around induction, HACCP, Food Safety, Hygiene and health and safety.
- Manage customer visits in line with product quality, safety, and environmental factors.
- Promote a food safety and quality culture always.
If this role is of interest, please 'apply now.'
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
+353 (0) 21 2300300