- JN -022023-1926061
- Feb 22, 2023
A new opportunity for QC Laboratory Analyst's in the Kilkenny area. This role will allow you to gain excellent analytical experience in a ISO 9001 environment.
· Sample reception involving sorting, recording, intake, and input onto LIMS/excel systems.
· Sample preparation of a range of feed & forage, premix, raw material, and supplements using approved analytical methods.
· Ability to follow procedures outlined in an accurate and efficient manner.
· Ensure compliance to the internationally recognised accreditation standard.
· Using a LIMS system to carry out lab activities, Sample management: sampling, receipt, preparation would be a bonus.
· Assisting in quality audits and Department inspections.
· Supporting lab stock management and financial control using SAP as required.
· Respond to requests for specific tests in a timely fashion.
· Ensure a clean and organised laboratory environment.
· Must have organizational, record-keeping, and communication skills.
· Minimum level 8 degree in a Science related discipline (Food Science, Agricultural Science, General Science)
· Must be able to follow a method in place, involving use of solvents.
· A strong communicator and ability to work effectively as part of a team.
· Excellent IT skills, experience or knowledge of LIMS desirable.
· Good organisational ability & knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and other safety principles.
· Desire to do further relevant training and improvement.
· Proven ability to work with their own initiative and within a team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.