- JN -022023-1926427
- Feb 28, 2023
I am currently looking to speak with experienced IT Technical Support Analyst's on a fantastic role that is now live with a world class food and nutrition company.
Working within the Infrastructure Team, IT Technical Support Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the IT services are managed and maintained in line with internal policies and procedures.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, the role will be required to monitor and action user service requests and resolve incidents on the ground as they occur, along with responsibilities for ensuring the technologies on site are maintained in line with security compliance procedures.
Please see below the key responsibilities and desired experience:
- IT Service Management:
- Supporting changes and physical troubleshooting of the LANs, including active Network components.
- Liaising with external third party Service Providers for Incident, Change and Release Mgt support.
- Ensure Service Desk tickets are kept up-to-date and accurate and also ensure that all notes and associated information relating to calls are added to the system in an appropriate manner.
- Project Support:
- Participate as required for Infrastructure support on Business Projects.
- Participate in identification and understanding the business requirements and objectives for the relevant project's.
- Support IT steam utilising vendors to execute deliverables to ensure successful implementation.
- Execute technical tasks when required.
- Ensure relevant documentation is updated accordingly and stored centrally
- Knowledge Management, Problem Management, Capacity & Availability:
- Drive continuous improvement and encourage innovation.
- Support the handover of new Infrastructure services to the infrastructure support team via Knowledge process.
- Proactively identify and resolve recurring Incidents.
- Contribute to Infrastructure Capacity & Availability tasks / issues.
- A relevant third level IT qualification, with five years relevant experience
- Experience working on infrastructure projects in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with VMware, Windows, Symantec, VEEAM, SQL.
- Experience working with OT applications such as SCADA, PLCs, OPCs.
- MCP/MCSE/CCNA / ITIL Foundation would be advantageous but not necessary.
- Requirement to provide out of hours support.
- Full clean drivers licence required as the successful candidate will be required to work from other sites on occasion, as is necessary.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently in completing tasks.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.