- JN -012023-1912514
- Feb 21, 2023
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Manufacturing Company. The role is combining both supervision and direct involvement in the electrical activities on site.
- Coordinate the installation, maintenance and repair work required on site.
- Manage a team of workers who will regularly inspect equipment and installations,
delegate and execute work as necessary and assign workers to various projects.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the maintenance department reporting to the
- Evaluate systems or facilities to determine preventative maintenance or repairs that
need to be performed and develop appropriate maintenance procedures and schedules.
- Liaise with production and management to identify and drive maintenance, process,
and environmental improvements.
- Ensure compliance with quality, environmental and safety regulations.
- Liaise with the Maintenance Manager on the procurement of equipment spares.
- Be involved in project teams on design and commissioning as required.
- Plan and participate, where necessary, in co-ordination of project works and planned
- Carry out calibrations and recording of results.
- Operate a permit to work system.
- Liaise with other trades and supervise contractors
- Organising and reporting of site energy usage.
- Work actively with the Maintenance Manager & Plant Manager to maximise reliability of plant and improve performance.
- Manage all maintenance activities & streamline systems to maximise efficiencies of
- Input into the monitoring of inventory of materials and equipment in close contact with the maintenance stores manager.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations.
- Attend necessary continuous professional development training for the role & future
- Proven experience as a maintenance supervisor or similar role.
- Strong technical knowledge of automated electrical control systems.
- Experience of Scada PLC systems and liaising with automation partners.
- Experience with automated high speed packing systems.
- Be computer literate and understand IT systems.
- Understand the production process systems.
- Experience in pneumatic and steam systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and leadership abilities.
- Ability to identify and analyse root cause of problems while implementing permanent solutions.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.