- JN -032023-1927320
- Mar 15, 2023
Morgan McKinley have partnered with a leading pharma company to recruit a Senior Supply Chain Manager. This is a permanent role based in Kildare
Playing a key role in the Supply Chain department, this Senior Supply Chain Manager will manage and lead a team of experienced supply chain team, developing key relationships with globally based suppliers and will be responsible for Supply Chain readiness for the timely introduction of new products and materials.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee a supply chain team including direct and indirect reports, managing performance and professional development.
- Develop supply chain strategy with the to improve productivity, efficiency and reduce costs.
- Oversee all supply chain activities including supply planning, production planning, product lifecycle management, warehousing & logistics.
- Coordinate, prepare and execute S&OP meetings.
- Working with a dynamic team of Logistics and Supply Chain experts, you will play a critical role in planning and managing the efficient flow of products and services through the supply chain cycle.
- Capture demand forecast using global supply chain systems and processes or ad-hoc systems for products/markets
- Monitor current and projected inventory for internal and external manufacturers, to detect potential supply issues and initiate/change re-supply
- Design, set and monitor KPIs to accompany to continuously improve third party performance, compliance to contracts and internal team performance
- 8+ years Supply Chain experience with a knowledge of supply chain processes and systems for sourcing drug products and active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Leadership experience is essential
- Demonstrated analytical and problem resolution skills for supply chain issues
- Experience of SAP is preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.