- JN -032023-1926765
- Mar 06, 2023
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of QC to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the South Dublin/Kildare region.
In this role you will oversee a team of 12 direct reports and manage 8 testing and technical support functions.
This role supports a team of lab managers and individual contributors and leads analytical laboratories.
The role of Head of Quality Control incorporates the leadership, management and oversight of the following:
- Analytical testing
- Microbiological testing
- Incoming materials inspection / testing as well as
- Analytical method transfer / validation
- Post release testing / regulatory filing support.
- Maintenance of associated QC Laboratory systems
- Advancement of new analytical technologies
- Oversight of new product introduction
In addition to site activity, you will support network activities and new development projects along with optimisation and investigational activities requiring leadership based on complexity and/or available site resources.
You will support the timely progression of development, characterisation and reformulation/ remediation of pharmaceutical dosage forms, incorporating API-DP interactions and critical investigations.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and passionate about people, operations and leading change.
As the Head of Quality and part of the Site Quality Operations Leadership Team and The Site Extended Leadership Team, you will have the opportunity to significantly contribute to the company's journey towards world class performance
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years of experience.
- People Leadership (leader of leaders) and talent development experience.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of pharmaceutical cGMP, principles and concepts of relevant quality processes based on previous roles.
- Knowledge and understanding of analytical processes and systems, as well as Lean / Six-Sigma principles
- Ability to function autonomously in a matrix model and in a team environment.
- Able to communicate complex information and analyses to a variety of scientific and non-scientific audiences in both verbal and written formats.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.