- JN -022023-1925652
- Apr 26, 2023
Site Engineer required for a Kerry based civil engineering company with a wide variety of civil projects including solar and wind projects.
This company are a Kerry based contractor who are involved in the construction of various projects including solar farms, wind farms and various works for local councils. They are now seeking to recruit an experienced site engineer for projects in Kerry and North Cork.
The duties involved in this role include:
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site in accordance with the plans and specific details.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Liaising with the Project Manager to ensure that the programme is being adhered to.
- Ensuring all health and safety standards are being maintained at all times.
- Maintaining constructive communication with all stakeholders on site.
The requirements for the role include:
- Relevant engineering qualification.
- An ability to work well within a team environment and work towards deadlines.
- Experience in the use of setting out equipment i.e. Total Stations, GPS etc.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Senior Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment