Join a company where you can grow and develop your career, from the comfort of your own home! On behalf of our clients, we are currently recruiting Customer Service Representatives. Reporting to the T
Join a company where you can grow and develop your career, from the comfort of your own home! On behalf of our clients, we are currently recruiting Customer Service Representatives. Reporting to the Team Leader, this role provides a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team on a full-time, permanent basis.
A typical day in the life of a Customer Service Representative:
· Provide relevant advice to customers primarily by phone but also through other communication channels as required, including email, post, webchat and social media platforms.
· Using your product knowledge to solve problems for customers
· Keeping yourself up to date with business and product information
· Effectively managing a database through accurate and efficient data entry
· Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws
· Ad hoc duties as required
What you'll need:
· Previous Customer service experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient computer skills
· Ability to work well as part of a team or individually
· Have an appropriate remote work set-up- this includes a quiet space with no distractions, access to stable/secure mobile phone coverage and it is essential to have high-speed internet connection.
· While the role is remote, it is a requirement that all applicants are residents of the Republic of Ireland
· All training and equipment is fully provided
Think this is the right fit for you? Apply now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.