- JN -052023-1938349
- May 24, 2023
- €50k - €70k
A key client of ours is seeking a Project Manager with experience in Business change and Process Optimization for a 12 month Fixed term contract based in Cork or Dublin
Reporting to the Project Delivery Manager, the Project Manager has responsibility for managing project and programme delivery through the project lifecycle with a focus on Business Process Optimisation, Project Delivery, Portfolio & Resourcing and Change Management
- Managing the delivery of a portfolio of projects from initiation through to project closeout
- Influencing the continuous improvement of project delivery across various portfolios, through the use of standard project delivery processes
- Ensuring the procurement process is followed as appropriate in the project lifecycle
- Acting as a key enabler to business for project delivery
- Managing project plans and allocating resources to achieve planned work schedules Managing and reporting on status, risks, issues and projects plans of all projects within the portfolio on a regular basis.
- Escalation to Project Sponsor and Steering Group at appropriate point
- Ensuring that analysis and overall system design, including production of specifications, is completed
- Manages stakeholders across the project lifecycle including users and external resources/ service providers
- Managing budgets and timescales to ensure adherence to approved milestones and overall budget
- Ensure the project team develops detailed test plans and test data for system, business, and post-production testing
- Ensure user training and post-go-live support is established and completed to support project implementation
- Keeping up-to-date on issues and development so that leading practices can be applied across the organisation
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with business leaders and influencing their decisions on project prioritisation
- Managing relationships with all suppliers and contractors, monitoring their progress and adherence to the contract, representing the Project Delivery team at meetings with third parties
- Managing one or more direct reports, where allocated
Skills, Attributes & Experience
- 5-7 years of experience in Project delivery.
- Relevant third level qualification in Business, IT or related discipline
- Project Management qualification required
- Proven ability to create and develop good working relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals, coupled with the ability to gain commitment from others
- Experience with identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas and implementing solutions
- Have excellent analytical skills and be able to identify and analyse problems and potential improvements, and propose and implement solutions
- Ability to set up ongoing procedures to collect and review information as needed
- Proactively identifying new areas of learning and using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job
- Ability to set own high standards of performance and delivering desired results
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Recruitment Consultant | Projects & Change Recruitment