- JN -052023-1937604
- May 16, 2023
An NQ lawyer seeking an in-house position within funds is wanted by a leading global financial services organisation known for their particularly strong progression.
Junior solicitors who have completed a seat in Asset Management/Investment Funds during their traineeship are wanted to talk with this international corporation..
Role and Responsibilities:
- Review of prospectuses and other fund documentation.
- Negotiate agreements with clients and their legal advisers.
- Provide legal support to all departments on regulatory issues.
- Research and keep up-to-date on changing regulation affecting both the organisation and the funds inustry as a whole.
- Liaise with other legal departments on regulatory developments and projects.
- Prepare Legal Department's slides for board meetings.
- Advise on legal corporate matters affecting the company and manage the day-to-day filing and administration requirements of the Legal Department.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Newly qualified solicitor or barrister.
- Knowledge of the investment fund industry.
- Good client and colleague relationship management.
- French desirable but not essential.
- Excellent Salary + Benefits Package
- Hybrid Working
- Significant Career Progression Opportunities
- Pension etc.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Senior Legal Recruitment Consultant | Legal Recruitment