- BBBH783283 May 25, 2021 €40k - €50k
Are you a newly qualified Tax Senior in Galway looking to work in an exciting practice with a wide ranging client base? This could be the position for you!
Morgan McKinley are working with a well established accounting firm in Galway City who are looking for a newly qualified Tax Senior to join the team.
RThe successgul candidate will be responsible for providing tax advoce to a wide range oc clients ranging from Larger companies to family-owned businesses. The ideal candidate will have both corporate and income tax experience and will be providing both tax compliance and advisory services to the firm clients.
The firm believe in giving their staff opportunity to develop their careersthis role offers a wide range of experience and an opportunity for client exposure as well as a good work life balance and competative renumeration.
- Delivering Tax compliance services for a range of corporate and personal clients.
- Reviewing Audit and Account files for tax points and advising on tax planning opportunities for clients.
- Preparation and completion of VAT, VIES and Return of trading forms.
- Acting as a client liaison for the firm in relation to tax matters.
- Working with the partners on ad-hoc advisory projects.
- Conducting technical tax research and staying on top of upcoming tax changes and issues.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- AITI/CTA newly qualified or with 1-2 year's PQE.
- Strong knowledge of tax legislation and ideally previous exposure to corporate tax.
- Ability to work independantly as well as part of a team.
- Strong IT skills.
- Good organisation skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as an eye for detail.
For more information on this and similar roles contact Daniel Griffin on 021 2300 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300