- JN -022023-1925014
- Feb 02, 2023
- €40k - €50k
An operations co-ordinator is required in Galway City for a permanent role in a renowned Irish owned company for large scale domestic and commercial projects
LOCATION : GALWAY
SALARY: 35-45K DOE
Our client is an Irish owned company operating in the west of Ireland. Offering an
extensive range of high performing window, door and rooflight systems and
provides services and products to all sectors of the construction industry from
domestic, individual replacements and new builds right up to large scale commercial
- Plan the relevant activities from order confirmation to installation using ERP software.
- Schedule fitting and snags, and re-schedule as required to balance workload and maximise productivity.
- Liaise with the Production Manager, Accounts Manager and WRL Site Engineer in order to meet scheduling deadlines and account collection.
- Ensure daily priorities are identified and achieved to meet customer expectations and deadlines.
- Liaise with customers and WRL site Engineer to arrange installation dates.
- Attention to detail.
- An ability to prioritise tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- ability to foresee possible obstacles and opportunities.
- Microsoft Office tools.
- Effective communication and team work skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.