- JN -022023-1925663
- Feb 15, 2023
- €30k - €40k
Morgan McKinley is currently recruiting on behalf of our client in Galway for the role of a Client Support Representative. This is a new role for an expanding multi-national organisation with great ca
Morgan McKinley is currently recruiting on behalf of our client in Galway for the role of a Client Support Representative. This is a new role for an expanding multi-national organisation with great career progression and benefits.
As the Client Support Representative you are in charge of a portfolio of Key Accounts, providing them with superior advice using your interpersonal and analytical skills to help customers grow their business. The ideal candidate will be focused, proactive, and able to work on their own initiative. The role will occasionally involve face to face meetings, web meetings, and tradeshows.
· Private Healthcare (Extends to spouse/family)
· Life Insurance
· Private Pension
· 23 Days Annual Leave
· Manage existing relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
· Constantly think of creative ways to improve relationships with clients and grow client revenue.
· Introduce new and long standing clients to the continually evolving Product Portfolio.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and capable of seeking additional selling opportunities.
- Highly competent at developing customer partnerships.
- At least 2 years of consultative sales and account management in a target driven environment.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritise, plan, and organise.
- Fluency, written and spoken, in English and a second European language is desirable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.