- JN -072022-1656175
- Feb 01, 2023
Are you an ambitious Accounts professional? Do you have experience in Accounts Payable/Receivable and Payroll?
Are you an ambitious Accounts professional? Do you have experience in Accounts Payable/Receivable and Payroll? Our client is looking for a flexible and hardworking Accounts Assistant to join their team. Operating in a booming industry, this company has gone from strength to strength and has the atmosphere of an SME, with all the benefits of being a large Multinational.
With very flexible working options, as well as a fantastic package, this role is perfectly suited to an Accounts Assistant/Administrator with 2+ years experience, looking to kick on in their career.
- Weekly Payroll Processing, reports and employee queries.
- Accounts Payable & Supplier related payment issues resolution.
- Support the monthly close process i.e. (Monthly Journals, Inventory Reporting, Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register, Balance Sheet Reconciliations)
- Creating bank reconciliations , credit control & invoicing
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Weekly Cashflow Reporting
- Assist in preparation of Audit file for year end
- Ad hoc support within Finance & other departments in supporting the business when required.
- Minimum of 3 years Accounts experience in a similar role.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Knowledge of Sage TAS books & Micropay required
- An ability to work well under pressure, prioritise, and work to tight deadlines, whilst also demonstrating exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, and an ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a challenging environment
- Ability to problem solve and identify opportunities for process improvement
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.