- BBBH783280 May 25, 2021 €40k - €50k
Are you a Qualified Accountant looking to develop your career in an innovative practice environment with responsibility for an interesting client base?
Morgan McKinley are working with a well established accounting firm in Galway who are looking for a Qualified or nearly Qualified Accountant to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Partners, you will be an integral part of the accountancy and audit team.
The firm believe in giving their staff opportunity to develop their careers in accountancy and this role offers a wide range of experience and an opportunity for client exposure for those that feel ready for the responsibility.
- Preparation of client accounts
- Audit of client company files across a variety of sectors
- Completion of client tax returns
- Drafting financial reports and statements
- Design and implementation of audit plans
- Ensure compliance with internal and external procedures
- Opportunity to work directly with clients
- Training of junior staff and leading a team on various client assignments (dependant on experience)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Hold an ACCA/ ACA / CPA qualification is preferred but not essential although membership to a recognised professional accounting body and part-qualification is a must.
- A good working knowledge of Accounting Standards
- At least 2 years' experience in an accounting practice
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with experience in prioritising multiple deadlines
- Be a skilled communicator, with experience in working as a team.
For more information on this and similar roles contact Daniel Griffin on 021 2300 300 or email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300